- Prometheus Solutions License Peter B. Lucas, MBA - Chief Operating Officer
EMCI is happy to announce a new license agreement with Prometheus Solutions, a Kansas company focused on medical device development. The new license will bring an affordable, compact, portable diagnostic suite for use with Bluetooth enabled smartphones and tablets. Read the full press release.
- Peter Lucas on Kansas City’s “Power Lunch” Alex Waller, MS - Engineer
Chief Operating Officer Peter Lucas joined host Krista Klaus on 1660 AM in Kansas City Friday to discuss EMCI’s new partnership with ASP Medical, LLC as well as its progress towards Kansas Bisocience Authority grant milestones. Listen to the interview:
- COO Peter Lucas Interview, 1660 AM Alex Waller, MS - Engineer
Chief Operating Officer Peter Lucas joined host Krista Klaus on 1660 AM in Kansas City today to discuss EMCI’s recent grant award from the Kansas Bioscience Authority. Listen to the interview:
- EMCI Awarded $1.6M KBA Grant Peter B. Lucas, MBA - Chief Operating Officer
EMCI was today awarded a $1.6M grant by the Kansas Bioscience Authority.
The grant will help the company to expand by nearly 140 employees over the next 5 years, and will aid in commercialization of current projects, TAC-Cell and OroSTIFF.
Read the official KBA Announcement.
- EMCI Featured in KC Business Journal Alex Waller, MS - Engineer
EMCI was featured in the Kansas City Business Journal after receiving investment committee approval for their grant.
Read the Full Article.
- EMCI Receives Preliminary Grant Approval Alex Waller, MS - Engineer
Kansas Bioscience Authority today gave preliminary approval to $1.6M in funding for EMCI.
If approved, the grant will include $1M for expansion and attraction into Kansas, and $600,000 towards research & development on two neurological products currently in development at EMCI. Read the full article.